Parker Technical Services seeks M&E Surveyor
Parker Technical Services is currently seeking a qualified and motivated M&E Surveyor to join the business and has invited applications for the role.
The purpose of the role is to ensure commercial & contractual control and co-ordination of the efforts of all parties involved in the execution of a range of projects to maximise profitability and minimise risk.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with standard company HSE procedures and work instructions
- In conjunction with the relevant Contract Management team member(s), be accountable for the profitability of the project(s), and develop an appropriate commercial strategy for the project(s) to ensure delivery of required margins
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system ensuring all financial information is managed and up-to-date and tracked with budget/tender allowances, commitments and deviations highlighted and managed
- With other members of the team, produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
- Ensure that necessary interface information between customers, sub-contractors and other departments is provided in a timely manner
- Monitor cash flow and valuation plan, ensuring applications are made correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders with the customer in a timely manner
- Previous experience in Quantity Surveying
- Membership of a relevant professional body
- Relevant professional qualification is desirable, such as RICS/CIOB/RIBA/ICE/CIBSE
- Sound working knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of Conditions of Contract
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of tendering and procurement processes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader with exciting plans for the future.
In exchange for your skills and experience we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are up for the challenge and possess the right skills/experience, please forward your CV to email@example.com