Parker Technical Services seeking Birmingham based CAD Operator
We are on the look-out for a CAD Operator to provide on-site CAD support for a large project in Birmingham.
If you think you are the right person to join our busy team, we want to hear from you.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Design and prepare Mechanical and Electrical Building Services drawings.
- Liaise with client and other design disciplines within the team.
- Oversee the drawing production.
- Quality control & ensuring current CAD/Revit Standards are kept up to date.
- Direct responsibility for the quality of CAD data produced.
- Liaise with the project team for any CAD related issues.
- Store CAD files correctly in the project Document Management System.
- Assist the team to issuing the drawings in electronic or hard copies.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of product research, design, drawing and client interaction and must be capable of working independently and to tight deadlines.
The following are essential requirements for the role:
- Previous CAD experience.
- Good knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical building services.
- Knowledge of Fabrication CAD mep, Navisworks & Revit software.
- Strong team player.
If you would like to find out more, please send your application to email@example.com
We kindly ask that agencies do not get in touch.