Parker Technical Services seek Plumbing or Commercial Heating Apprentices
An opportunity has become available to join the construction part of the business as an Apprentice within our Mechanical division for either Plumbing or Commercial Heating.
We believe in delivering excellent standards, meeting targets and driving projects to completion with the assistance of our onsite team.
Benefits of apprenticeship:
- Full-time employment whilst learning a trade within building services
- Opportunity to work within a fast paced and project driven environment.
- Full supervisory support provided on site.
- College attendance hours paid for.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays paid.
- Full support/liaison with College from us which will include onsite monitoring of SVQ process
- Other training provided when necessary for site i.e. IPAF/ Abrasive Wheel/ Pasma etc.
- Progression following a successful completion of the apprenticeship with the opportunity to develop and grow
Expectation for applicants:
- A proven national 4/5’s in Mathematics, English & Science.
- Willingness to travel to site locations independently therefore a driving licence is desirable due to some site locations being inaccessible to public transport.
- Have a driven, hardworking and proactive attitude with excellent timekeeping and attendance at both work and college at all times.
- A respectful demeanor towards other work colleagues/peers whilst demonstrating willingness to learn.
- Commitment and dedication towards the apprenticeship being offered.
- Flexibility towards the company needs i.e. working weekends when required or travel to alternative sites.
- Adhering to the company policies and procedures including Health and Safety.
- A mature approach towards their apprenticeship, taking responsibility for their own administration and ability to liaise clearly with Head Office.
If you are up for the challenge and possess the right skills/experience, please send your CV together with a covering letter outlining which apprenticeship you wish to apply for and the reasons for this to email@example.com
Closing date: 30th April 2019
Parker Technical Services is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE