Parker Technical Services seek Apprentice Administrator (Finance)
Parker Technical Services have a comprehensive offering encompassing technical facilities services, energy solutions and M&E projects to meet all requirements of the built environment. An opportunity has become available to join the finance department as an Apprentice Administrator within our Glasgow office
What you will get involved in:
- Support the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable teams in processing and generating invoices
- Liaise with surveying department, operational teams and key senior management to generate sales invoices to clients on a timely and accurate basis.
- Day to day administrative activities, building a relationship with key clients and suppliers
- Provide accurate by company and/or consolidated reports to Financial Manager in line with month end processing and monthly Board reports
- Provide ad hoc debtor and cash information to internal stakeholders
- Day to Day file processing including scanning and ensuring accurate documents provided.
- Communicating with external customers and building and maintaining existing relationships.
- Responsible for managing own ledger with support from senior members of the team.
- Support senior team members as required.
- Answering telephone queries from suppliers/customers
Benefits of apprenticeship:
- Full time employment whilst obtaining an SVQ in administration
- Opportunity to work within a fast paced, project driven environment.
- Full Supervisory support provided on site.
- College attendance hours paid for.
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Full support/ liaison with College from Company which will include onsite monitoring of SVQ process
- Other training provided when necessary in order to reach your full potential
- Progression following a successful completion of the apprenticeship with the opportunity to develop and grow
Expectation from applicants:
- Educated to national 5 level in Maths, English & Business Management.
- Driven, hardworking, proactive attitude with excellent timekeeping and attendance at work and college at all times.
- Excellent communication skills and confident telephone manner
- Respectful demeanour towards other work colleagues/ peers whilst demonstrating willingness to learn.
- Commitment and dedication towards the Apprenticeship being offered.
- Flexibility towards the Company needs
- Adhering to the Company Policies and Procedures incl. Health and Safety.
- A Mature approach towards their apprenticeship, taking responsibility for their own administration and ability to liaise clearly with Head Office.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
If you are up for the challenge and possess the right skills/ experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 27th March 2019
Parker Technical Services is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE