Solar PV Electrical Engineer’s Mate
Parker Energy is currently seeking a Solar PV Electrical Engineer’s Mate to work alongside the Solar PV Electrical Engineer. The role will require the candidate to undertake the electrical installation works that form part of a Solar PV Installation, and occasionally the formation of Solar PV arrays on flat roofs and ground mounts.
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Assisting with the Solar PV electrical wiring on a variety of commercial and domestic units.
- Assisting with the installation of Solar PV plants from small domestic units to large commercial units.
- Working on your own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Working alongside the Solar PV Electrical Engineer to maintaining progress on multiple sites and meeting demands of builders as sites progress through the build stage.
- Attending Call outs/breakdowns and carrying out fault diagnosis and repairs.
- Working safely and following company health and safety regulations to ensure safety of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
- Taking full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled installations, repairs and improvements.
- Working alongside the Solar PV Electrical Engineer to diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
- Being proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
- Delivering excellent customer service and maintaining excellent client relationships and sustaining repeat clients.
- Provide support to team members.
- Ensure all Risk Assessments and Method Statements are in place and adhered to for any works being completed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in an Electricians Mate role within M&E Services / Renewable Services.
- CSCS Card.
- Good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workloads.
- Ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and offer new ideas.
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to work required.
- Willingness and ability to work as a member of a team.
If you are up for the challenge and possess the right skills/experience, please apply below.
Parker Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE