Small Works Administrator
Korrie Technical Services (Korrie) is on the hunt for an enthusiastic Small Works Administrator to administer and support the Small Works Department to successfully deliver a wide range of reactive and remedial works with various clients, whilst ensuring compliance requirements are maintained.
Korrie is part of Edwin James Group, a market-leading facilities engineering business that operates across the UK and offers a complete package of technical services for the built environment. Korrie’s key service lines are; project solutions; facilities services; mechanical, electrical and building services. Our clients range from major blue chip and consumer brands, to leading building contractors and local authorities, to name a few.
Our business has undergone some exciting changes over the last 12 months and we are now looking to appoint a Small Works Administrator based in Inverness.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Packages, with an advanced level of experience in Excel.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing & heating will be advantageous.
- Confidence in handling customer complaints.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Competent administrator, able to complete work under minimal supervision/guidance
The role will entail:
- Candidates will be responsible for the day to day administrative function of the small works team of engineers. This include plumbers, electricians, gas, oil and renewable heating engineers.
- The role includes raising, recording and invoicing reactive and remedial works job sheets.
- Applicants must have the ability to manage, prioritise and delegate a number of tasks to engineers within the team on a daily basis.
- Answer first line calls and emails in a professional and courteous manner.
- Work with current part time administrator to overview the administration of planned gas, oil and renewable servicing. Assistance will be required at times.
- Support the Commercial Department’s function of ensuring effective Compliance and Financial Control.
- At all times comply with responsibilities under the Company’s Health and Safety and Environmental Policies and all other company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
If you think you could be the right person for us please apply below.
Korrie Technical Services is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.