Renewable Energy Graduate
Korrie Technical Services (Korrie) is on the hunt for an enthusiastic Renewable Energy Graduate to join our Energy team and assist with the design and delivery of a variety of renewable and heating projects.
Korrie is part of the Edwin James Group, a market-leading facilities engineering business that operates across the UK and offers a complete package of technical services for the built environment. Korrie’s key service lines are; project solutions; facilities services; mechanical, electrical and building services; energy and environmental solutions. Our clients range from major blue chip and consumer brands, to leading building contractors and local authorities, to name a few.
Our business has undergone some exciting changes over the last 12 months and we are now looking to appoint a Renewable Energy Graduate to help support our growing Scottish team. This role will be based in Inverness and would ideally suit a keen graduate to develop their skills in a fast-growing company with ambitious plans.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Degree level Renewable/Energy/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent computer literacy in Excel and CAD.
- Excellent communication skills as well as demonstrating good organisational, presentation and project management skills
- Must be a confident self-starter with ability to multi-task
- Ability to use initiative, problem solve and keep up to date with legislation
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and heating will be advantageous.
- Full Driving Licence (required)
The role will entail:
- Provide technical assistance to the Energy Manager.
- Carry out various drawings for contracts using the Auto CAD software.
- Co-ordinate and manage small solar PV, heating and heat pump projects, liaising with installation staff to ensure correct electrical/hydraulic schematics and support is given.
- Carry out solar PV designs and calculations, produce quotes, reports and advice on the best solution for the customer.
- Carry out whole house and room/room sizing calculations using appropriate programmes and visiting site when required to liaise with installers.
- Provide telephone-based assistance for renewable projects.
- At all times comply with responsibilities under the Company’s Health and Safety and Environmental Policies and all other company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
If you think you could be the right person for us please do apply below.
Korrie Technical Services is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.