We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Receptionist to join our office in Peterborough.
If you are passionate and driven by delivering exceptional service, this could be the start / next stage of your career.
Musk is a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects.
As receptionist, you will ensure everyone receives a positive, warm and professional first and last impression of the Company. You will also answer and forward incoming phone calls from the switchboard.
Other duties include:
- booking accommodation and travel (including flights, taxis, car hire etc.)
- sorting and distributing incoming post
- carrying out stationary stock checks ensuring stock levels are maintained
- preparing the conference room for meetings
- booking external meeting rooms
- administering the CRM system with initial details
- providing assistance to the organising of events such as conferences, seminars, exhibitions and trade shows.
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week (Monday-Friday: 8.00am – 4.30pm).
Skills and Experience
You should have previous Reception experience within an administration role and be organised, accurate and work well independently and as part of a team. As first point of contact, you must portray a lively and positive image, one of welcome and professionalism.
Excellent keyboard and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint) skills are essential to the role.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, please apply below, as we would like to hear from you.