Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Look no further! We are seeking a qualified and motivated Quantity Surveyor to join our flourishing business based in Glasgow.
- Prepare and agree monthly applications for payment with client
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive monthly cost reports
- Manage the subcontract accounts, ensure payments are processed in a timely manner and all notices issued.
- Following discussion with the Commercial Manager, Contracts Manager, Project Director and Business Unit Director if required, ensure that all contractual notices and letters are put in place and all contractual procedures are followed.
- Ensure that subcontract orders are professional, accurate, comprehensive and issued prior to commencement on site.
- Ensure that all client variations are maximized, documented, priced and agreed at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensure financial closure of projects by ensuring all costs and value are allocated correctly on the company’s systems.
- Communicate effectively with the project team.
- Maximize cash flow to suit the company requirements
- Attend site meetings and visit site on a regular basis.
Qualifications / Experience
- Recognized qualification for Quantity Surveying at HND, BSC or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in the surveying of small, medium and large scale construction projects
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Flexible team working approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader with exciting plans for the future.
In exchange for your skills and experience we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are up for the challenge and possess the right skills/ experience, please apply below.
Parker Technical Services is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE