We are seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join our team working from our office in Peterborough. You should have experience of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001). You should have a professional interest in Health and Safety and be prepared to work very closely with the companies HSE Manager to drive company standards.
Musk Process Services is a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects.
- Review, update and maintain the Company Quality Policy and Procedure, to ensure the ISO accreditation is maintained.
- Ensure all staff are aware of the ISO standards and how they are
- Manage the internal and external non-conformances, together with implementing any actions
- Develop and implement good working practices and procedures throughout the Company.
- Carry out annual and periodic audits to ensure continuous compliance to ISO and company procedures
- Liaise with all outside accreditation bodies as necessary.
- Complete necessary administrative work to ensure compliance with ISO.
- Chair an internal quarterly quality meeting within the business.
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports as necessary to the Senior Management Team
Skills and Experience
You should have an engineering background and at least 3 years previous experience within a Quality Managers role.
You must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with people at all levels. An excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (excel, word, powerpoint and outlook) are essential, together with good keyboard skills
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, please apply below, as we would like to hear from you.