We currently have a requirement for a Payroll Administrator to work as part of our team based in Peterborough on a Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover) up to 12 months.
Musk is a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects.
Working witin a team you will:
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls for around 350 employees
- Manually enter timesheet data for approx. 204 employees
- Process pensions through the payroll system
- Process new starters and leavers (including issuing P45’s)
- Process deductions / additions for individuals wages (including reconcilling expenses)
- Answer employees enquiries
- Update payroll and mileage spreadsheets
- Input sub-contractor invoices, answer enquiries and process sub-contractor payments.
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week (Monday-Friday).
Core office hours are 9.30am to 4.00pm with flexible working available between 7.30am-9.30am and 4.00pm-6.00pm.
Skills and Experience
You should have at least 3-4 years previous experience within a payroll position and have knowledge of:
- Tax and NI contributions
- Deductions and additions
- Processing New Starters and Leavers
Good keyboard skills are essential together with good experience of word, excel and outlook and a good telephone manner.
Qualifications relevant to the role would be beneficial.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, please apply below, as we would like to hear from you.