Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
Parker Technical Services (Parker) is on the hunt for an enthusiastic marketing and business development coordinator who can help us promote our business to clients, colleagues and the wider industry in which we operate.
Parker is part of Edwin James Group, a market-leading facilities engineering business that operates across the UK and offers a complete package of technical services for the built environment. Parker’s key service lines are; project solutions; facilities services; mechanical, electrical and building services; and Parker Energy which delivers energy and environmental solutions. Our clients range from major blue chip and consumer brands, to leading building contractors and local authorities, to name a few.
Our business has undergone some exciting changes over the last 12 months and we are now looking to appoint a marketing and business development coordinator to help support our growing Scottish team. This role will be based in Uddingston and would ideally suit a keen graduate or someone who is looking for an opportunity to develop their skills in a fast-growing company with ambitious plans.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Confident, friendly and can work off your own initiative
- Socially-savvy; an understanding of social media channels, particularly LinkedIn is vital
- Eagle-eyed; a critical eye for detail is key, as you will effectively be a ‘brand guardian’
- Solid writing skills; it is important that you can write eloquently and for both internal and external audiences
The role will entail:
- New business support; working with different teams, helping to complete and submit pre-qualification tenders
- Web management; creating, editing and uploading content such as case studies
- Working with external brand and communications agencies on PR content and larger marketing outputs
- Managing the Parker and Edwin James social media accounts – sourcing content from colleagues and the wider Parker team, coordinating client approvals as required
- Basic design work – creation of templates and simple design files that are aligned with our brand guidelines. Training will be provided if required
Although the position is based in Scotland, at times you will be required to liaise with colleagues throughout the UK. It will also be vital that you have a good understanding of how Parker fits into the wider Edwin James Group and its strategic goals. You must be able to work autonomously and manage your workload efficiently.
If you think you could be the right person for us please do apply below.