Due to recent client growth, Parker Technical Services is seeking a Facilities Co-ordinator to join our team. The role will suit someone with customer service admin experience looking to progress into the facilities co-ordinator role.
- Liaison with clients via email/ telephone to ascertain their needs.
- Follow-up up information and updates for clients.
- Support both hard and soft services delivery on-site, including managing outsourced service providers.
- Assist with managing the purchase order (PO) process via our internal systems.
- Receive and collate monthly reporting data.
- Create and maintain a record, tracking all client requests.
- Ensurw work is carried out to clients’ service level agreements.
- Computer literate with good internet skills, proficient with MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel and experience of supporting an operations team
- Proactive, adaptable and hands on with practical problem solving abilities
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with internal and external clients
You will always act with the client in mind, with exceptional customer service orientation establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers and gaining their trust and respect
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader with exciting plans for the future.
In exchange for your skills and experience we offer on the job training, guidance and mentoring from existing team, a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are up for the challenge and possess the right skills/experience, please apply below.
Parker Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE