CAD Operator (Temporary)
Parker Technical Services (Parker) is on the hunt for a highly motivated and experienced Temporary CAD Operator to provide on-site support on a large project based in Birmingham
Parker is part of Edwin James Group, a market-leading facilities engineering business that operates across the UK and offers a complete package of technical services for the built environment. Parker’s key service lines are; project solutions; facilities services; mechanical, electrical and building services; and Parker Energy which delivers energy and environmental solutions. Our clients range from major blue chip and consumer brands, to leading building contractors and local authorities, to name a few.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Previous CAD experience
- Good knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical building services.
- Knowledge of ‘CAD Fabrication MEP’ software
- Strong team player
The role will entail:
- Design and prepare Mechanical and Electrical Building Services drawings.
- Liaise with client and other design disciplines within the team
- Overseeing the drawing production
- Quality control & ensuring current CAD/Revit Standards are kept up to date.
- Direct responsibility for the quality of CAD data produced.
- Liaise with the project team for any CAD related issues.
- Store CAD files correctly in the project Document Management System.
- Assist the team to issuing the drawings in electronic or hard copies
If you think you could be the right person for us please do apply below.