Business Development Manager
We are seeking an experienced, proactive and driven Business Development Manager to join our expanding Company. You will be responsible for following up new leads and build relationships with potential new Clients, working within our Company strategy.
Musk Process Services is a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects.
- Deal with all enquiries promptly and efficiently, demonstrating expertise in all aspects of the Business Development process and preparing proposals liaising with the relevant Operations Managers.
- Contribute to the delivery of the business strategy, focused principally on revenue growth and new business.
- Develop New Business – dynamically seek new business development opportunities through networking, marketing and other opportunities with a keen focus on developing relationships and winning new Clients in line with the strategy.
- Monitor market competition and Client requirements to facilitate sales
- Attend Client meetings delivering formal presentations
Skills and Experience
You should have a sound engineering background with the relevant skill set and knowledge, with a proven record within a business development position (5 years+ experience).
You must have strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness and be able to relate to people at all levels. You will maintain a strong focus on the customers and their needs, and in developing workable solutions that support key business goals, capabilities and resources.
It is essential you are an excellent communicator (written and verbal) able to convey complex information succinctly to wide range of audiences in both formal presentations, emails, documents and informal settings.
A good understanding of social media and marketing techniques is essential.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, please apply below, as we would like to hear from you.